We're on a roll...
I have 3 more papers to go, and it's spread over 3 weeks. What.the.faaahh? The damn schedule is really annoying me. I'm anticipating the 26th of November, baby...
I've been being a maha ditz lately when I'm out from the exam hall. My friend was talking about how (apparently) birds sleep with their heads beneath their wings.
Hanim: You know, when they bend their necks to hide under the wing...
Me : But they don't even have necks... and aren't those fins instead?
Hanim : Hello Nashe! Birds DO have necks okay!
Me : Birds? Oh. I thought you were talking about prawns.
-.-"
I just couldn't stop laughing at myself. And what kinda freaky universe is it where prawns have FINS anyway? Seriously, I don't what crazy tangent I'm on.
And my lack of brain function nearly caused some major frustration. I have a habit of deleting my text messages slightly too fast if they're from persistent people I don't think I fancy. My fingers just automatically delete them within a second, I'm sorry. And unfortunately this time, it didn't really register in my mind who the sender was. Didn't help that their names were somewhat similar;
Iz*** : Watch a movie with me pls? Tuesday, that okay?
(I kept that in mind but didn't reply just yet.) And five minutes later,
Iz### : ....Lets go for a movie, Nashe... U free on Tues?
To which in great dumbness I replied : Dude, didn't you just ask me that?
To which the (probably irate) Iz### was all : Err...no. Which other DUDE asked you?
I was like, shhyyyiit. Haha. I checked my inbox and deserved a forehead-slapping moment. Good grief, it felt like only to me can these toop coincidences happen. The first message came from the other Iz, you piece of crapcake. SIGH... I told both Izs I'll get back to them, hah. What else can you do when you've made a boo-boo? Remind me not to hook up with people of similar names again....
Oh, someone asked me how I keep my motivation level up. I don't really know, but I swear this email helped :
"...This is a CRITICAL TIME!
You don't want to be one of those stupid ass 22 year old Malay girls with two kids and a belly plumped up with a third and NO DEGREE AND NO CAREER AND TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON HER ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT HUSBAND!!"
All the way from George W.'s land, it really got me quaking in my imaginary Valentino boots.
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

6 comments:
Holy shitaki, Nashe! Three papers in three weeks? No wonder you're thinkin' birds have no necks and prawns have fins! That's enough to fry your brain cells right there!
Seriously, 3 weeks and it will be behind you, then you can par-TAY! Hang in there and keep that belly flat, LOL! ;o)
Love and hugs,
Diane
heehee...
Nothing cuts through that overworked haze like the Big Momma slap of reality
;-)
You're going to make it, girl. Lean into it!
What are those last three socialist whores of papers?
The Anon : Erm... ok.
@ Wooz : 12th Nov- Lit Paper 1 (poems)
15th Nov-International History (that's the Cold War shiz),
26th- Lit P4 (That'll be the section on Dystopia)
boo ya!
Oh that's not hard. Quityabitchin.
@ Diane : HAHAHA!!! I'm sure I will, teehee!
@ Gad : Leanin! Leanin! gaarrrgh!
@ Wooz again : Will not. =P
Post a Comment