Blah

This is just random. Too many things on my mind, I don't quite know where to start thinking.

I can't believe how comfortably I slept in the school library just now after skipping the extended Malay lesson. Usually the librarian would be walking around to wake up the zZzZ-ers, even if you're upstairs. But I (plus a couple of other snoozer buds) just dozed away on the couch downstairs without interruption. I don't know where the audacity came from. We're all majorly zonked for some reason.

And Prelim results were less than rosy. And the teachers are getting scared. Oh well.
And I have absolutely no mood to celebrate Hari Raya this year. I feel more excited for the exams than the festivities. I'm no nerd, but I just want this to be over and done with. Gotta start immersing myself in the dynamics of a the Cold War, SEA nationalism, and Arab-Israeli conflict frickin ASAP. And the dynamics of a dystopia, too since I'm living in one ...



And...


I really wish some people would just quit their tasteless attention-seeking horseshit remarks.

7 comments:

Fardde said...

omg la. u skipped the lesson. tak bilang orang.

hey the cat is cute u know.

very. =)

Woozie said...

Maybe I'm nerdy like this, but I'd be all over the Cold War, SEA nationalism (only Vietnam, America doesn't care about the rest of South China ;))Arab-Israeli conflict and dystopian societies like the proverbial fly on shit.

What's uninteresting about the world being one misstep away from total nuclear annihilation, killing everything and anything on the planet and turning it into an uninhabitable ice ball for the next 100 years?

What is uninteresting, I ask you, WHAT?

:)

1984 is an awesome book, you'll probably know all you need to. Probably.

Nashe^ said...

@ Dilah : I thought you knew laa!!!

Nashe^ said...

@ Wooz : Wow that was motivatin', it was!

I guess the eurrgh part comes in when you gotta link it to Korea and Cuba, remember the Containment policy and practically memorize Gorbachev's reforms on the USSR. It gets too much when you've got 4 other equally taxing subjects. =(

Ps; I never read 1984 fully. Heh heh.

Anonymous said...

GO and study!!!!!! WE BE BEHIND YA!

Anonymous said...

What!?? NO! We celebrate Hari Raya togeder ok... have you bought your baju kurg yets? I'm blue this year. Haha.

Nashe^ said...

@ iZan : OKAAAY!! I'll get crackin!



@ Fai : Naw....not even planning to buy. Haha.. Blue? Cantik lah tu! hAHA

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive