I tried goodbye,
...I tried farewell, I tried see you later, but I think the most apt and fitting term would be
Good riddance.
Good riddance, Amalina Binhan.
Just FYI, this is not done out of spite or hate. Aforementioned person has decided that I am not worthy to be her friend even after 5 years, and has decided to throw our supposed friendship out the window. Due to lack of trust, various misunderstandings, differing opinions on many issues, tendency of said person to overreact, and a myriad of other fucking shit, this friendship has ceased to exist.
Therefore, to all who know us, please stop referring to abovementioned being as a friend of mine. Also, please note that interrogation/interference by teachers, friends or relatives is strictly verboten and NOT invited. To my classmates or close friends, I am sorry if any discomfort is caused.
Thank you!
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

5 comments:
Um, okay....
Sorry it's come to that for you, Nashe.
Hope your tests are going okay and that you, like, PASS them. ;D
Miss you.... :-)
Diane
aah... i'm sad to hear that, nash. But I guess it was fated. TC.
-RD
i dont know what happened... but if u two feel tt it cant be reconciled then i suppose i have no say.
just follow your heart like you've always done, nash.
(miss you!!)
@ Diane : i'm trying to pass them as best i can... hahhaha....
@ RD : No I don't think it was fated, RD. More like forced upon my face.
I was hardly given a choice.
@ Fairuz : It's a bit hard to follow your heart when you don't really feel like you even have one, isn't it?
i miss you too, u know.
Post a Comment