Coba tepatin...


yang mana punyaan saya?
(Which pair belongth to Nashe?)
Admittedly, all of the above are not honking sexy, not alluring, not anything to jump into bed with, (like how I like my shoesies)... but hey, when you need shoes, you need shoes.
I think it's pretty easy to tell which pair is mine. Haha.
Odd one out, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

21 comments:
dang, wichever pair it is its niiiiice.
i think its the birkenstock-looking one...
(wow first ta comment!)
eh all quite okay ah but ITS THE FIRST ONE.
i think ah. i bet...
i like the last 2!!
but i agree with K... its prolly the first one..
@ Tiara : Haha..thanks.. Birkies, eh? hmm... =) i linked ya.
@ Khane : Asal boleh je kau.
@ Fairuz : Why first??
All I know about women's shoes is that there's not a pair of "catch me fuck me" pumps up there.
Gadfly be lookin' for them clear heels.
@ Gad : Yeaappp. I know! And like I said, they're not anything to jump into bed with..That's sad isn't it.
@ Wooz : Hahaha... what you be lookin fo?
i suker yang 3rd..dan yg last skali... and the one with the Adidas box.. haha. yours is either that or the last one. =P
eh hurry up lahhhhhh. I wanna know which.
@ Dian : Hahahha...
@ Tiara : tells you the answer =P
I be lookin for them not-clear heels. I saw a really tall, really fat black prostitute in a skimpy outfit who smelled like weed and was wearing-CLEAR HEELS! If she could run in them, then she'd be an experienced hooker. But I don't think shoe could run anywhere anytime.
@ Wooz : lol..WTF? Clear heels can be awesome, y'know..!
Anyway, all hookers have this certain natural inclination to those really shiny, "flashy" chunky heels, I think.
The fourth pair.Right.
If I get first prize for guessing sent my present in US$ . Ok?
i dont know u but i think its the last pair.
ala.... the first one la... you cant be wearing anything else. (maybe the birkies, but nah)
@ Deepak : HAHAHA. Fat hope, Deepak!
@ Anon : You do? =/
@ Khane : Fine, it aint them birkies.
i thought all of them wud b urs :D
my guess is the first or the fourth one..:)
@ Neha : Haha... i wish they were mine =)
@ R2K : Whats that for.. huhu.
haha..... the one with the adidas box!
-Bambang
haha.... i think the adidas or the first one lah... last one oso can..im fickle like you!
(i updated!)
@ Bambang : YOU ARE CORRECT!
@ uh- : Naw... Adidas is right!
Post a Comment