Oh, my baby!

Ok I'm officially worn out. Stayed up all night with my cousin to watch the 15th Asian Games, @ Doha, Qatar. Screw the Chinese!!! The female swimmers are just plain stuck-up! They won whatever event, winning Gold and Silver, and completely blatantly ostracised the Japanese Bronzer. You can so see it, they posed for the picture shoulder-hugging, leaving the Jap standing pathetically alone next to them holding her Bronze medal, goat-doll and bouquet. They didn't even shake hands!

Excuse me, but that is such unacceptable behaviour, seeing that all the other winners displayed gorgeous attitude and sportsmanship. But it was China after all, so I guess... the key word here is COMMUNIST.
What more can we expect?

Ogling the male swimmers really takes a lot out of you. My cousin declared Vladislav Polyakov of Kazakhstan as her husband, and I'm formally placing claims on one of the Japs and the hottie from Saudi. Ahmed Al Kasmani, or something along that line. And we both went hopping around the room (past midnight) for the Korean Gold medallist, Park Tae Hwa. Or something. Huhu...

Watching these people really makes me feel like all hope is lost for Singaporean men. They don't measure up, like, at all, compared with the Arabians, Indonesians, Turks, Indians and Koreans. And if you may, please answer this question - What jumps first to your mind when I mention "Singaporean guys"?

I bet you couldn't really answer, since you're puking your guts out seeing the image of utter disgust and ungentlemanliness floating around in your mind.
And really, I don't mind admitting that the women are not much better. I'm not gonna be a downright liar or get all hypocritical and say that I'm so distinctive or whatsoever, but I can tell you that I do stand apart from the unspoken classes of people.

And quite honestly, I don't get a lot of this Singaporean bullshit. From the kiasu-ism, to the government politics, and down to the fucking laws against unnatural sex. I mean, what makes them think that they can stop people from going oral if they want to? What, you're going to put CCTVs in peoples' rooms now? Sheesh. Lets be realistic like, for once. And damn, I've totally strayed from my real topic. This post was to introduce to you, my fair readers, my (future) son.

Behold! My ickle baby boy! (Watch the whole thing, or you might miss a solid move or two!)



Nashty's Lil Darling At Play, Trained by His Daddy


And so on and so forth, that's my lil cupcake!

16 comments:

Gadfly said...

That is just bizarre looking

Gadfly said...

Oh, and the Chinese still have some left over issues with the Japanese.

The Japanese soldiers were ... uhm ... not nice in China during WWII.

Butchie said...

That video is fucking awesome.

Nashe^ said...

@ Gadfly : Hahaha... i can't believe you call that BIZARRE!!!

really, screw them Chinese. Mao ze dhong's got nothing on me!

Nashe^ said...

@ butchie : i totally know. XD

Anonymous said...

my mom's fave pizza delivery guy said hi! and dat kid sure is astonishing. someday nash, go teach ur baby boy moves yeah.

mzh.

Anonymous said...

thats crazy man.

Nashe^ said...

@ mzh : hahaha.... reallY? and oui, i will be busy teaching my baby boy moves when i erm, become a mama. XD

Anonymous said...

oh my frick!

where'd you get that... hahah... i can so imagine YOU making your kid dance his toddler years away....

you're gona be the coolest mama ever. seriously.

Anonymous said...

'Nashty's lil darling'?
HMMM....

-R.D

Anonymous said...

ahh the Doha games sucked for singapore. and the swimming team really flubbed alot. sigh. maybe we just dont have luck in the middle east. haha

And nashe, i agree with khane. You're gonna be the most down mama ANY kid has ever known. Hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

hey..i didn't think this page came from singapore, somehow. guess you're different. hmm i wish i was your kid. haha.

Nashe^ said...

@ khane : coolest mama eyh? I love the sound of that! Huhuu

Nashe^ said...

@ R.D : YES, my lil darling. Heh.


@ dian : okay. Ammiiinn.....!!


@ anonymous : U dont even know me! And you wish ur my kid? Hahaha.. ok. thanks for the flattery.

Anonymous said...

I'm back! =) btw, arab men are great for their big nuts only... Im telling you.. Somalian men are the best though. They eat little, expect low std of living, yet work very hard. And btw, if it's YOUR house, i'd recommend the CCTV to be installed in THE KITCHEN. Heh.

Nashe^ said...

@ ameliene : and i suppose you think you're funny!! hahahaha.........

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive