Randomness..or something like it
I think Gadfly has got me addicted to these shits.
| I am 53% Pisces! Apparently... |
![]() |
Hmmm.
| I am Spider-Man! whee~~ |
![]() Quick and agile, you have killer instincts (literally). And that kind of makes up for the whole creepy spider thing. |
Whooo!! I've always lurved ol' Spidey.
and...
| I am Jean Grey, yaw! |
![]() Although your fate is often unknown, you always seem to survive (even after death). Your mind is your greatest weapon, literally! Powers: telepathy and telekinesis, the ability to project thoughts into the mind of others, communication with animals |
Geez. That was weird. I'd rather be Shadowcat but ahh well. I shoulda faked the test!! But I would have turned out a Juggernaut or ...something. Huhu.
Went to VivoCity again yesterday with Ameliene and Hammy. I got my black Pink Panther bag, finally. Hehe. Tripped over to Wisma Atria where I found the love of my life all slinky and gorgeous, silky and hotness. Black and hooded, it makes me look like some under-25 Womens' Category boxer. It's all "Watch out, Muhamad Ali!" or something. I wish I got a picture but arh well.
Its a heartwrenching $99 but... i gotta have it! Must! Don't give me the what-a-materialistic-society fuck. I've heard enough and it hasn't been working for the past decade.
My Mama reckons we can go overseas for holiday this December. To Vietnam, of all places. First it's Myanmar, now its Vietnam. After visiting The Burmese Socialist Party, I'll be seeing the Viet Minh. Huhu. Whatever. While I'd probably miss my lovable bloggeratti, I'm just glad to be away from the mom and dad and other irritants for a while.
Truthfully, I'd rather trip to Japan. I've always promised myself I won't venture out to anywhere else in the world (even to France) before I take a tour around Tokyo. I don't know why. But it's just something I told myself. Sheesh. But
And I'm dead hungry.
airplane food, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
— Michael D. Montaigne
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson




13 comments:
you're going Viet?? wowee!!!
so...what bout Germany??
yeah man... Where u chucking Ballack? ahakkkzz..whatever it is, get me souvenirs, nashe.
ps; the STEP UP compert at Bugis was whackadoodledoo. when we krumpin?
oye budak arent u like totally having O levels and shit? masih ade hati nak tanye psl krump.
WE SHALL GO KRUMPIN' WHEN ALL OF US HAVE THE TIME. okie?
we'll invite Erwin... cozz that indonesian always got some solid moves.
and Nashe likes him! hahaha..
Yeah. Treat my comment box like a forum chat why don't you.
hahahaaa.
Germany macam tk boleh gitu ahh..
If I ain't going Viet, I'll be tripping Dubai. 0.o
That's also if I got no shit to deal with at home ahh...
God. You guys are telling me about the Krumping pact that we made like, what, 10 months ago? Huheux. Cool. I'm so there.
And what's with Erwin!? haha...
yeah he's got some MOVES man but... XD
actually OJ, nashe likes him cos he looks like that Azhar guy... the pk one?
Ahh... yeah Khane. yes.oui. ja. ye saye.
Blab my secret to the whole community why don't you?
Woops.
khairul made a booboo!
wahahhahha......
I was The Hulk and Cyclops.
The only problem with Vietnam is everybody speaks Vietnamese. To Western ears, it's the world's most annoying language to listen to.
Hmmm...I'm Wonder Woman!! LOL ;D
Got your email, and I'll try to answer you on your today. (Wednesday)
Vietnam or Dubai, huh? I think I'd rather see Dubai, but I've never been out of the States, so what do I know? ;D
im hulk. can you believe it? like yikes la i cant ever imagine myself being hulk. anyway youre featured in my entry! enjoy oketh. tkmo marah aku pathal tu entry yg aku tulith.
loveth,
hamizah
@ Gadfly : HULK?? whooo! greeny ol' thing you are... ;D
vietnamese annoying? Really? i havent really heard it except for a bar or two online... hmm.
@ Diane : Wonder woman, huh? Cool!
i read ya email. =)
@ Hamizah : hey hey. i readeth your entry! hahha....
lets go DeepaRaya, Hulk!
Post a Comment