The Fairytale tucked in a corner
I'm finding it very hard to keep track of time and dates these days. Living my life by the day, not really giving half a thought to what's gonna happen tomorrow nor the next moment.
It's been a helluva ride. Met new people, heard new stuff, did new things, and I think I kinda became a new person. And I got a new Pooh bear doll from the Indon Buddy. Ahakz. Lovely.
Anyway, the Indon Buddy decided to extend his stay here (till Saturday). That's like a week's extension from the supposed 19th November fuck. God. Sent him to the departure hall and he just turned around and said "I'm not leaving tonight."
Fucker.
I just about died or something; I was so ready to punch his guts out. But of course he didn't let that happen. The jumble of emotions and bullshit running through my head was just so overwhelming. Friends told me it's so 'fairytale' and 'out of the movies'. Guess they're right. But whatever.
I stayed over at 'his' place last night to keep him company, since he's living alone here for the time being. The parental units and everything were bunking at other random places, so like, whatever. The lame me thought that it'd be a quiet night there. (Honest!) Coz I just planned to watch Hikmah, ANTM and Nip/Tuck with him till we go to bed (separately) and like that's all. (Really!) The occasional surprises and crap aside, (hey there's bound to be some activity,haha) I was so not ready for what was to come at like 1+am.
I finally safely (i think) tucked myself in in the second room after a whole bunch of funny stuff and suddenly there were huge crashes and shouts from downstairs. I pushed all grogginess aside and jumped outta bed, thinking that the Indon Buddy fell in the kitchen or something. (Posh kids don't really connect well with the stove area) But he appeared at my door going "Rayan datang!" (i.e; "Rayan's here!)
I didn't even have time to gape at the fact that the Indon Buddy's 18-yr old, fellow-Indon, rugged, chiseled, superrich, BMW-driving friend came in the middle of the night. (Ok I'm tired of typing "Indon Buddy". Lets give him a name- Erwin.)
I was going "WTF is Rayan doing here? Who's he with? Does he know what time it is?"
I was talking to myself, apparently. Erwin was laughing at his friend who just slammed the door and caused the crash coz the picture frame above the door rattled, fell and shattered. Nice~~ No biggie of course, coz he could just fork out the moolah for the damn thing.
We ended up dancing all over the house, turning up the Step Up soundtrack. It was the first time I ever 'partied' after midnight in some random house with Erwin and people I only knew 4 hours before. In my sleep clothes. Nicer~~
Rayan and company left after 2++ hours of mad-ass crapping with staircases, sinks and Mcdonalds chicken wings.
"Hey Nash Mcdonalds bisa terima bayaran Visa Gold nggak?"
Needless to say, I woke up late. I still had some workshop at 10am, hello! Had to go home, grab my stuff and bail from there. Woke up at 5am, found the sucker next to me, (omfg lorr, hehe) hit snooze, woke up again at 5.15, hit snooze, woke up again at 5.30, hit snooze, woke up at 6, lazed around the house and he sent me home at 7. Got home at 7.30, and guess the fucking what?
My dad was so in the house. But as usual, I just put on that slumber i-didnt-do-anything-wrong face and went in the room. Where I was completely zonked. Was late for the damn workshop, but twenty-five others were later, sou... heh. The night (morning?) before was one that I can never forget. And why would I want to? It was, I should think, the best of the best night I've had this whole year.
As Rayan the Rich would say, you don't need rubber to have a mindblowing great night, senorita!
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

12 comments:
Define "after a whole bunch of funny stuff" ;-)
Sounds like a rowdy fun time. I can't believe you partied in your sleeping clothes? Ya li'l minx, ya!
I also can't believe your folks let you go sleep over with a boy whose parents were not home. I guess they trust the li'l Nashenator to be good.
School hols just started and you're up to your wild self when parents aren't watching? Tsk... tsk...
You start out very young. And I like Rayan's saying at the last bit. ;)
hey. why haven't you been replying to my msges?
@ Gadfly : a whole buncha funny stuff... erm..uhh.. yeah.
Haha. I refuse to define! ;)
Folks? What folks? Haha, no Gaddy, they were out like I said, so they didn't even know I wasn't home. Much less where I was the whole time. Hehe. They've been Nashenatored!
@ Vengelyne : Arh... you gotta do something to cure your boredom before you go outta your mind, right? Hahaha...
and I liked Rayan's quote too =P
My, my, my....We HAVE been busy, haven't we?? You might not believe it of this old almost Grandma, but that is exactly the kind of fun time I like to have. Seriously....
And are we talking Goodyears on a vehicle, or are we talking prophylactic devices here? LOL ;D
Any danger of the parental units ever reading this blog??? Just curious....
@ Diane : Hmmm.... which do u think, D? Hahaha... hehe.. god i'm mad.
and no, the parental units don't really do computer. =)
nash nash... ERWIN IS SOOOO HOTT!!
i got to admit, as much as im superbly jealous tt you got to spend the nite with that hot indon dude, i feel so happy for you. ahakz!
was the house big?
wooaahhkkaayy...
that is super weird. Lets see..
u hung out with our long-lost Indon buddy with a solid bod who has turned ultra hot and gorgeous within a span of half a year in his house with no parents and u didn't even ....
This has to go in the X-Files, i think. haha.
Haha...loe usah cemburu ya! gw skarang tinggalnya sebumbung bersama Aditya! ahha..
-R.D
i think what r.d. meant to say is "iri"... iri hati.
Thanks for the comments, guys...
i'm just a wee bit too tired to reply properly, so i wont even try. Its better than replying for the sake of it.
but once again, merci beaucoup.
love u all.
Post a Comment