crapeth
You know the deal.... you're just bored after having to change plans with a number of people and shit and you just wanna do something brainless for a while...
I kinda miss the old (late) Dumbledore. I find the new Dumblydorr a bit too rough and overwhelming. Not very gentle and twisted like the old guy at all. And his hair is shorter too. Not v mysterious. Actually come to thinkuvit, I miss the whole Harry Potter period. Very cool stuff, that was.
And I found zis somewhere insignificant-
"When you slip that diamond ring on her finger – do you think about the fingers on hands that dug it from the earth?
Do you think about the people who die in the diamond mines every day?
Bauxite, cobalt, zinc, tin, ebony, mahogany, emeralds, diamonds, selenium, amethyst, pitchblende, gold…
Do you ever stop to think about where these things come from?
How are they collected, how do they get here?
There is a sinister side to the wonders of modern society, a side we choose not to see."
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty goddamn sure no one really forced them to work as diamond diggers. And I gotta go do some other random shit now. Next time, folks.
And you...thanks for putting me to sleep. For someone who knows how to krump, you certainly know how to play the peeyanoe. =)
The Nashty
- Nashe^
- Twenty7 and not much hotter. Looking for my happily ever after.
Be a Baller and Join My Twitterazzi
Or Click Here to Ask Me Dirty Questions
Mantra of The Moment
Stalking Me Yet?
Followers
Stuff I REALLY Want
- Love in the first degree
- A Trip to North Africa
- A brain scan/ fMRI
- All books by Belinda Jones
- All books by Rachel Gibson

17 comments:
I need to download and watch HARRY POTTER series sometime soon....I havent read anything about him...same goes with STAR WARS :(
@ arz000n : Downloading's some tough schtick, man. Why don't you get the DVD? haha... I have no idea what's goin on in Star Wars either. =( teehee
i dont think they were forced too. hahakx.
heya nashe.
short, sweet, snappy post. i like it.
the old dumbledore was way cooler, i agree. too bad he had to pass away. and very the ganas in Goblet, right?
Man! how did you put that speech bubble thing? Haha... got me giggling sia. i miss the HP times to. nice nice.
i think the insig person said that coz diamond diggers r lyk actually jobless pathetiques? I dont know, man..
how you doin? i like Harry Potter too.
your blog is worth visiting, definitely.i just want to know, just how "nasty" are u?
isnt that excerpt from bobbb's blog ?
yea harry potter was pretty neat. and then youve got the fanatics who created a huge hoopala about it's paganistic use of witch craft *rolls eyes*
tuckfards.
yeah
How dare you support the economies of developing nations by purchasing their gemstones
hayzus christy
@ zWant : VERY GANAS in goblet... i was like, appalled.
@ Fairuz : the speech bubble? the whole pic was from somewhere.
@ another passerby : thanks. i'm not nasty at all. (i think) Just a lil Nashty.
@ lastlife : yeah bobbb's bloggy. I'm tryna be an environmentalist too.
And there were rumours somewhere here that the HP curses and spells actually worked. Errm, riigght.
@ Gadfly : So sue me. =P
eh. so where did you go with ETS?
she went everywhere. hahha.
-ETS
oh fuhg. kamu berdua sudah apa apaan??
that was me btw, nashe.
@ Fairuz : we went to Orchard la. Cine.
@ ETS : Hhhahhahahah
@ Khane : apa kamu mau?
hi nashe! haha...
ETS was HOT. haha. dont deny. ;)
Post a Comment