whee~

Good News - i got more than one song on ma mP3.

Bad News - half the tracks are not named.

Jollyville.

it's like 9.30pm and I still haven't approached my History essay, Lit worksheet thing, and whatever reflections all due in less than 24 hours time.

So uhm, lets see... I'll get decapitated by the GP teacher in the morning, lacerated by the Lit teacher a lil later, and immolated by the History teacher in the afternoon.

And I'll expect all of you to come to my funeral.
Fanciful obituaries are also welcome.

11 comments:

Hamizah said...

hurhur! immolated uh. well well, high five! me too man. i mean, one pg of hist essay aint helping dudette. gah!

Vengelyne said...

Lol. Your teachers are that morbid?

I'll write you a cyber eulogy based on what I know about you cybernetically.

Anonymous said...

setahu aku, kau takde darah mimalifmimalifkaf...apesal drama sangat,hah? [=

Nashe^ said...

@ hamizah : ya man..... and its like 4 days overdue by now...

mangkox!

Nashe^ said...

@ Vengelyne : yeah totally cruelly morbid... haha!! its mortifying...

wheres the eulogy? hehe

Nashe^ said...

@ AMA : wahhh... tu sebab aku tak *complicateds*!!

Deepak Gopi said...

Thanks for the visit

Anshuman said...

what on earth are you rambling on blogosphere when you are supposed to do your homework -- shoo ! :-D

Nashe^ said...

@ Anshu : fine! I'll leave right now!! hahaha... if i can help it, that is.

Butchie said...

Homework. I forgot about that stuff.

Nashe^ said...

@ Butchieboy : that is frickin unfair, dude!!! dont rub it in!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive