The Peaceful Sunrise

I woke up early one morning
The Earth lay cool and still
When suddenly a tiny bird
Perched upon my window sill.

He sang a song so lovely
So carefree and so Gay
That slowly all my troubles
Began to slip away.

He sang of far off places
Of laughter and of fun
It seems his very thrilling
Brought up the morning sun.

I stirred beneath the covers
Crept slowly out of bed,
Then quickly shut the window
And crushed his fucking head.

Thanks to the other NN in my life for this poem. Ok. Back to my still untouched literature homework.

10 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Naughty, naughty, Nashe, LOL. ;) It was so sweet, too, up until the last 2 lines.
Who's the other NN? Your evil twin? LOL. :)

Good luck with your literature homework, Nashe. :)

Nashe^ said...

teehee. The other NN?
its my friend's nickname. sou...yeap.
and thanks!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Welcome, Nashe. :)

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope you have a good Tuesday. Still noon on Monday here. :)

Andre said...

Yikes!

Remind me NOT to visit SOMEBODY in Singapore; especially in the morning...

Nashe^ said...

ANDRE: Haha! no no no... u GOT to come by and visit sometime..

Vengelyne said...

I always stand by the tagline: It's Good To Be Bad! stolen from the PC game, Dungeon Keeper... Hehe...

Go Nashe!!!

It was quite a twist at the end. Evil. Me like! >:)

Nashe^ said...

V: wahaha... u dig PC games,V?? whooey.

*i put my halo back on*

Andre said...

As tempting as it might sound to visit you and get my head bashed in by a window, I think I'll have to decline.

Besides, I already get my fingers bashed trying to sneak into girls' windows...

farhaN Nocturnal said...

I stirred beneath the covers
Crept slowly out of bed,
Then quickly shut the window
And crushed his fucking head.

Very nice poem especially above mentioned lines.

Nashe^ said...

ANDRE: You naughty thing, you Andre!! naw, i dun think you'll be singing songs at windows would you? hahazz..



FARHAN NOCTURNAL: How sadistic of you to say that. But then again.....
XD

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive