Auld Lang Syne, ya'll!



.sigh. How time flies. Gonna miss these crazyass bitches.

That's Annie, me, Mya, Shally, Sasha, Shafy and Shanty. We HoT.
ie; literally. It scorches up there at Selangor....
But trust the camera and good company to make a blistering day all ok.

We aint hot no more here...we cool...after dinner. That's Amira and Shakila on the crab's left.

Anyhoo, as we progress to the next stage in our lives, lets not let time and distance keep us from saying Hi each time we bump into each other on the street, aiite.


and of course...
there's also Gurdeep, Aisah and le meilleur ami M'liene.(erm, that 4th girl is me). Pic taken at Sentosa, snagged it from M'liene.

And PROM! Haha...there's still Fadilah, Genim and Ie Ching.

Of course, i'll miss out on a few... but thatz mainly coz i dun have the others' pics. So...huhu. Whatever. This entry is for y0u guys; whether you read my blog or not. I'm off!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my name sooo panjang ahh.. =0

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive