Nash          https://goo.gl/S32Ct2    
Nurun Nashriah

1 comments:

Ricademus said...

How have twitter and instagram replaced this type of sharing??? I know, they're quicker, easier. But this was more fun. But I am thankful we've been able to keep in touch to some extent...and I'm really happy you're happy!

I'm thinking of starting a new blog--one to trash my Homeowners Association. They are complete jerks. lol

Take care, my friend!!!

The Nashty

Mantra of The Moment

“If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." — Michael D. Montaigne

Stalking Me Yet?

Hawwllerrr!

Amélie Photobucket Get your own free Blogoversary button! Photobucket
eXTReMe Tracker

Followers

Stuff I REALLY Want

  • Love in the first degree
  • A Trip to North Africa
  • A brain scan/ fMRI
  • All books by Belinda Jones
  • All books by Rachel Gibson

Blog Archive